- @wldcordeiro unified our search UX to create an editor style modal for searching for files, functions, variables, and jumping to a line. We now have helpful prefixes for changing modes: @, #, :.
- Lots of great UI polish
- Sped up stepping with large files
@nyrosmith, @Garbee, @wldcordeiro, @jasonLaster, @lukaszsobek, @Fischer-L, @abhinav-koppula, @ddinis-alves, @jselmani, @joel-bentley
@wldcordeiro unified our search UX to create an editor style modal for searching for files, functions, variables, and jumping to a line. We now have helpful prefixes for changing modes: @, #, :. PR
@nyrosmith fixed a bug where reveal in source would not switch the primary pane to sources. PR
@nyrosmith also polished updated the conditional panel so it closed on blur PR
- @abhinav-koppula Changing the overflow rule of secondaryPanel to pr… PR
- Style debuggee domain @jasonLaster
- Remove query strings when displaying call stack frames @Fischer-L
- Use onKeyDown in SearchBar to allow for simpler iteration of results @wldcordeiro
- Unselects highlight on search window close @lukaszsobek
- Fixing Shortcut Modal Dark Theme Legibility on Mac @ddinis-alves
- Update our symbol parsing code to extract additional function types @wldcordeiro
@Garbee updated all of our line endings to support consistent CLRF. This was an issue for the bundles we created as well as consistent jest snapshots.
@jasonLaster refactored the pause actions to defer expensive computations so the UI could be snappy. He also refactored the actions so that complex actions like pause and resume were in their own module. PR
@jselmani replaced several inline svgs w/ background images, which are significantly faster for react to render.
@lukaszsobek investigated our memory footprint with Editor tabs and found that we were leaking memory when opening and closing tabs.
- Some lines are incorrectly marked as out of scope @Fischer-L
- Fix parser returning failing to clone data @jasonLaster
|Out of Scopes|
- Move workflow to pr docs @jasonLaster
- Weekly Post - 10-24 @jasonLaster
- debugging firefox @jasonLaster
- add terminology @jasonLaster
Fix quick open mochi @wldcordeiro
Fix l10n accesskey/label @jasonLaster