May 16th Update
Here are some highlights from the week:
- @jcreighton added function highlighting
- @diessica polished the tabs UI
- @Sequoia added Node libraries for framework frames
- @peterschussheim polished our Preview popup
- @bomsy fixed a crazy tab bug
- @jasonLaster updated the pause line styling :)
- @ohana54 and @roieu are chipping away at column breakpoints!
- @codehag styled functions in outline view!
- @tromey added license checking for our dependencies
Also, a warm welcome to Yulia who joined the team last week. She’s already helped us up our testing game and wrangle saved breakpoints!
And thanks to everyone who contributed last week @diessica, @galtalmor, @codehag, @bomsy, @ohana54, @tromey, @sharathnarayanph, @Sequoia, @wooorm, @karthikJagadeesh, @peterschussheim, @roieu!
This week we focused on tidying up the look and feel of the debugger. One of the highlights was the Tabs polish from @diessica. As a side note, it was great to see percy pick up on all of the UI tweaks and help inform the process.
- Fix tab height flusing with the header bug - @diessica
- Polish Breakpoint alignment - @galtalmor
- Style the list of functions in OutlineView - @codehag
- Format Node libraries in the call stack - @Sequoia
- Make source tab’s UI and tests consistent in RTL mode - @diessica
- Don’t show undef - @peterschussheim
- Fix Object Inspector toggling - @jasonLaster
- Update the pause line - @jasonLaster
As we get closer to launching, we’re increasingly focusing on bug fixes. This week we fixed some really big bugs with saved breakpoints, tabs, and preview.
- Fix for the last closed tab not getting persisted - @bomsy
- Fix default bucketing - @jasonLaster
- fix weird fromJS bug - @jasonLaster
- Refactor Pending Breakpoints to fix reloading - @jasonLaster
We’re continuing to chip away at column breakpoints. This week we added an improved breakpoint marker and now show the column number in the breakpoint list.
- enable search nav - @jasonLaster
- Use the license checker - @tromey
- bump Jest - @jasonLaster
- Fix remark - @wooorm
- fixed the unnecessary firing of TOGGLE_PROJECT_SEARCH action - @karthikJagadeesh
- bump percy to 0.1.4 - @jasonLaster
- bump eslint-config-prettier - @jasonLaster