May 9th, 2017
Adam dramatically improved our startup performance. pr
Ryan completed the heroic and insane project of getting babel working with HTML inline JS. pr
- We landed framework call stack toggling. pr
Diéssica jumped in and polished our Tabs UI
- We started converting our Prop Types to Flow Props. Thanks Mateusz and others for the help kicking this off!
- We added several new Jest component tests. Big thanks to Andrei for tackling async component updates. It was not an easy task!
- We re-added storybook this week and wrote our first stories for Frames and Tabs! The stories are also being tested on CI with the great percy.io.
Big thanks to everyone who helped this week @adamki, @asolove, @irfanhudda, @clarkbw, @andreicristianpetcu, @sharathnarayanph, @Andarist, @zacanger, @DanUgelow, @ryanjduffy, @bomsy, @diessica, @Sequoia, @AgtLucas
We use Babel’s parser in the client to statically analyze our JS.
This works really well for us, but presents the problem of how we will parse
our inline JS. Ryan wrote a great library for extracting the JS from our html files here. The test in the PR says it all.
Tab UI polish
Toggle UI Polish
Format Watch Expression errors