It’s been a quieter week than last week. This weeks highlights include:
- new UI improvements to search (thank you to @ruturajv!
- some new documentation
- WTR runner
Thanks to everyone who helped out @codehag, @jasonLaster, @ruturajv
We made some improvements and starting points in the project scope, so that other contributors can join in.
- WIP - Bug 3038 editor search add text search button - @ruturajv
- Speed up Out Of Scope lines - @jasonLaster
- Start project search - @jasonLaster
- bump lp to 86 - @jasonLaster
- Test report - @jasonLaster
- Make it easy to test prefs - @jasonLaster
- bump launchpad to 87 - @jasonLaster
- prettify css - @jasonLaster
The new documentation introduces contributors to how to run the debugger inside of firefox
This was a particularly nasty bug, that ultimately came down to a small mistake!